Govt Job for Assistant (Graduate)
Address: IP-2, SEC-3, NEAR MAZRI CHOWK, PANCHKULA, HARYANA 134109
Haryana Skill Development Mission (HSDM) Recruitment Details
Haryana Skill Development Mission (HSDM) is recruiting for the post of Assistant (Graduate). Interested Candidates can apply online (http://www.hsdm.org.in/index.html) or offline as suggested by the Haryana Skill Development Mission (HSDM). Education qualification for the post of Assistant (Graduate) at HSDM is 1. Any Graduate with minimum 50% marks and 03 year relevant experience. 2. Good knowledge of computer applications.. Last Date to submit your application forms for Assistant (Graduate) is 2019/02/02. Total vacancies are 06 for the post of Assistant (Graduate).
How to Apply for HSDM Jobs
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Haryana Skill Development Mission (HSDM) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Haryana Skill Development Mission (HSDM) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete HSDM Assistant (Graduate)recruitment process.
Assistant Vacancies – Last Date 02 February 2019 (Panchkula, Haryana), Haryana Skill Development Mission (HSDM) recruits Assistants Post. Candidate with Graduate experience can apply.
About Haryana Skill Development Mission (HSDM):
Realising the importance of skill development in addressing the challenges of unemployment and to ensure gainful employment for the poor and vulnerable people, Skill Development Policy was notified by the State on 30.01.2009 with constitution of Skill Development Mission under the Chairmanship of Chief Secretary.
To integrate efforts of various departments of the State and Central Government organizations engaged in providing skill development training and make available employment oriented and placement linked training in vocational skills the State Skill Development Mission notified in the year 2009 was reconstituted in the meeting held on 20.03.2014. Haryana Skill Development Mission was restructured and registered as society under Haryana Registration & Regulation of Societies Act 2012.
Contact Us:Haryana Skill Development Mission, Directorate of Skill Development & Industrial Training, 30 Bays Building, Sector – 17, Chandigarh